I’ve only been blogging for a few weeks and I am going to try a link up. Going to do 5 favorites with Hallie Lord.
1. I couldn’t be happier with Pope Francis!! Every time I learn something new I smile bigger and bigger. Our God is amazing and in control of the church He established 2000 years ago.
2. My youngest will turn 1 on March 30 and I still have all my baby weight. I have 4 kids and can’t dedicate hours in the gym to lose the weight. However, I can do 10 minutes!! I love the workouts and it fits this busy mom’s schedule. Currently I am down 22 lbs changing my diet and exercising. Only 50 lbs. more to go (sigh) :(.
3. Three years ago I stopped using “regular” deodorant and opted for natural choices. However, nothing worked as well as the regular deodorant and I smelled all the time. Then I found Zir Yab’s Body Brew Deodorant Lotion. It smells great!! It lasts ALL day!! I stay dry!! Amen!! It is only $14 online! I think it is going to last me like 4-6 months.
4. I do like natural products and I love Dr. Hauschka’s Moisturizing Day Cream. It isn’t too heavy or light. My face is nice and soft!! It’s expensive but it lasts me at least 6 months.
5. I am thankful for the television and social media that helped me feel like I was in St. Peter’s Square as Pope Francis came out on the balcony. I am still super excited and want to jump up and down screaming, “Habemus Papam!”
Thanks for stopping by to check of my 5 favorites. Now head on over to Hallie Lord and check out all of the 5 favorites.